With great pleasure, we welcome all the participants across the World to Attend “2nd International Conference on Microbiology ” during November 11-12, 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey. This conference is held based on the theme “Novel Advancements and Therapeutic Acuities in Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases”. This conference provides a firm platform for scientists, engineers, directors of various companies, industrial professionals and students in the field of microbiology, virology, infectious diseases and other related fields to share their knowledge. We also take immense pleasure in welcoming various professionals from different countries all over the globe.
Microbiology Meet 2019 is an international platform for establishing research works and therapeutic findings and disorders based on microbial diseases, viruses and infections caused by bacteria, fungi, and protists. These types of diseases may be caused due to waterborne, foodborne, and air bore in human beings as well as in plants and animals. When it comes to microbiology and virology the microbes are termed as the heart for most of the pressing problems solution in the world.it also represents the increasing importance of human mortality around the globe, thereby vaccine development plays an important role in terms of global health.
This Conference Microbiology Meet 2019 Focuses on Different Therapeutic Acuities in Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases. It’s Also Provides a Great Platform for Doctors, Physicians, Research Scholars, Students, Industrialists, and Pharmaceutical Professionals to Interpret Their Research Works on Infectious Diseases and Therapy Field. It Is Also a Great Opportunity to Intermingle with Members Across the World and Form Microbiology Community, Related Associations and Societies.
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents
- Deans and Head of the Departments
- Business Entrepreneurs and Industrialists
- Infectious Diseases Researchers, Scientists, Faculties, Students
- Infectious Diseases Associations and Societies
- Medical Colleges, Hospitals & Labs
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Medical devises Manufacturing Companies
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
- Clinical and Molecular Microbiology
- Microbial Physiology and Genomics
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Human Virology and Infectious Diseases
- Vector Borne and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases
- Food and Water Borne Infectious Diseases
- Airborne and Contact Infectious Diseases
- Health Care - Infectious Diseases
- Viral Oncology
- Bacterial and Viral Vaccines
- Epidemiology - Infectious Diseases and Viral outbreaks
- Rare, Neglected & Tropical Infectious diseases
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Infection and Immune System
- Public Health Microbiology
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases
- Microbial Vaccines and Advancements
- Medical Virology, Clinical and Diagnostic Virology
- Bacterial and Fungal Infections Diseases
- Neurological and Blood Infectious Diseases
- Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Diseases
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.